Posting ID : A1068450690
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Healthcare
ProActive Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC has an opening for an on-call Physical Therapist Aide opportunity in our Vancouver area clinics.
This is an on-call position with flexibility and desire to fill in and work during the normal workweek (Mon-Fri) between the hours of 7:30am - 6:30pm.
Our outpatient clinics specialize in orthopedics, occupational and sports rehabilitation, hands on care, and community service. Our patient population consists of doctor referrals and athletes. We also have several specialty programs in each of our clinics such as temporomandibular dysfunction treatments, women's health, myofascial release treatments using the ASYTM technique, and industrial rehabilitation.
This is an entry level position with duties to include:
* Prepare the patient and the treatment area.
* Clean, organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
* Administer active and passive therapeutic exercises and modality treatments, such as ultrasound.
* Instruct, motivate, safeguard, and assist patients practicing exercises and functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
* Record treatment given and equipment used.
* Confer with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment.
* Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress, and report to physical therapist.
* Secure patients into or onto therapy equipment.
* Laundry including change of linens, such as bed sheets and pillow cases.
* Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
* Assist in front office as needed including duties such as answering phones, scheduling patients, collecting and recording co-payments and assisting with patient registration.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with a Bachelor's degree that is interested in pursuing a degree in Physical Therapy. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates from college to gain that valuable experience to get into a Physical Therapy graduate program.
ProActive is a growing, physical therapist owned, outpatient PT organization in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area. We have been in business for over 13 years. ProActive recognizes that our employees are our greatest asset. We invest in our employees' education and are proud of the high standard of care our PT's and clinics provide.
To apply email your letter of interest and resume in a Word or PDF format in response to this posting. Please make sure to type "On-call PT Aide" in the subject line of your email.
PT Aide, Physical Therapy Aide