Posting ID : B1068450332
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
Welcome To Your New Home!Modern Living Meets Southern Charm
Headwaters at Autumn Hall
612 Council Street, Wilmington, NC, 28403
This is a 1319-1396 Sq. Ft., 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath.
Within a vibrant new 236-acre master planned community, we proudly offer Headwaters at Autumn Hall -- sophisticated and carefree apartment living, and your personal gateway to North Carolina's breathtaking Cape Fear coast.
You will find the ease and style of modern living all inspired by classic southern charm at Headwaters at Autumn Hall. Whether you are downsizing from a home, relocating to Wilmington for work or school, looking for something fresh and new, Headwaters will satisfy all your senses. Settle into North Carolina's breathtaking Cape Fear Coast and live the life you deserve at Wilmington's newest apartment community.
With fifteen floor plans including one, two and three bedroom apartment homes, townhomes and our signature manor homes, we will certainly have something meant for you! Each new apartment home will provide all the space you need to live, work, play and rejuvenate. With custom home features such as stainless steel appliances, caramel finished cabinetry, granite countertops, and brushed nickel hardware and lighting, you will feel the difference every day.
And that's just the beginning.
- Brand New One Level Garden and Townhome Style Apartment Homes
- Fifteen Uniquely Designed Floor Plans
- Ample Outdoor Living Spaces
- Unique Architectural Accents
- Rich Caramel Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Glass Top Stoves
- Granite Countertops
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Track Lighting
- Two Inch Wood Style Blinds
- Washer and Dryers Included
- Designer Interior Paint Series
- Tile and Carpeted Flooring
- Relaxing Bathroom Suites
- Oversized Soaking Tubs with Ceramic Tile Surrounds
- Modern Kitchen and Bath Fixtures in a Brushed Nickel Finish
- Energy Saving Ceiling Fans
- Linen Closets
*Functional Utility Rooms
*Dual Vanity Sinks in Baths
*In select apartment homes
- Just 1.5 miles from Wrightsville Beach
- Easy access to Mayfaire Town Center
- A Short Commute to Historic Downtown Wilmington
- Resort Style Pool
- Outdoor Grilling Kitchen and Cabana
- Extended Hours Cardio and Resistance Training Studio
- Cyber Lounge with WiFI
- Bocce Court
- Car Care Center
- Trails and Outdoor Parks
- Household Waste and Recycling Center
- On-Site Storage Spaces Available
- Detached Garages
- Concierge Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professionally Trained Management Team Available 7-Days a Week
2 pets per apartment
Cats and Dogs, although we do restrict our breeds with dogs, so no Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bulls), Rottweilers, Dobermans or Chows
$300 non-refundable pet fee (+$150 for 2nd pet)
$10 monthly pet rent per pet
We are located on the eastbound side of Eastwood Road/HWY 74 between Cardinal Road and Rogersville Road just past the main entrance to Autumn Hall. We are just 1.5 miles from Wrightsville Beach and under 1 mile to Mayfaire Town Center.
Monday- Friday 9am- 6:00 pm
Managed by Greystar
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 06:44:37 32672454043727623