Posting ID : A1068450094
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Systems Networking
Macon based I.T. services company focused on small business support is looking for an IT support technician.
Typical job duties include:
* Installing, managing, troubleshooting and repairing Windows workstations and servers in a variety of environments
* Malware prevention and cleanup
* Familiarity with small business technology equipment and applications
* Network technologies including routers, firewalls, DNS, VPN, email, Active Directory, RDP
* Assist users with software/hardware issues
A successful candidate will posses these traits:
* Ability to gather information and troubleshoot a problem logically
* Sound decision maker when working independently
* Organized and self directed with the ability prioritize tasks
* Strong communications skills, an even temper, and patience
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Higher education preferred.
* Reliable transportation
* Willingness to travel onsite within the local area
* Clean background and be drug free
Hours are from 8 to 5 weekdays, and this job doesn't require you to be on call during non-working hours. Certifications and/or experience are both considered.
If interested, please respond with a resume and salary requirements.