Posting ID : A1068449844
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Writing Gigs
We are looking for immediate Hire for an MRI Tech
Position is full time Paid hourly Please contact us as we are looking for immediate Hire!!!
Jod duties: As followed below but not only subjected to.
1. Performs MRI/CT imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site Radiologist.
2. Completes and signs Patient Screening form and explains the procedure to the patient.
3. Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the coach and during the exam.
4. Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in company sponsored training programs.
5. Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
6. Cooperates with facility healthcare personnel and complies with facility policies and procedures.
7. Maintains current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
8. Provide images to the facility in the desired site format.
9. Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
10. May assist with the set up and tear down of equipment in accordance with SMS and/or manufacturers' guidelines.
Education: Must have
1. Graduate of an approved two-year Radiologic Technology program
2. High School graduate or equivalent