Posting ID : A1068449516
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Retail Wholesale
Under moderate supervision, acts as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry-level sales to potential customers.All successful trainees will be cross-trained into amanagementcapacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
OUR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manage new business accounts satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- This job involves in-person sales to business owners.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor to subordinates.
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality the clients website.
- Communicates the customers needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies supervisor /managementteam of any application issues.
- Interacts with theour Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Supervise customers on placing orders.
- Analyze market to determine approach to new or existing customers.
OUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further developmanagementand leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor.
- Able to train customers to increase customer retention and satisfaction
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed with national renowned big box retail chain.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Free Parking
- Management training
- Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- A winning mentality
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Possession of own vehicle
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer severalmanagementopportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING:
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
People interested in this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business development, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training and be seeking a full time job or full time career.