Posting ID : A1068449428
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Volunteers
Quest Exchange is a non-profit organization promoting international, educational student exchange. We have an opening for a Local Coordinator position in the Aptos area for the Pajaro Valley Unified School District.
The Role of a Quest Local Coordinator
- Recruiting and screening interested host families
- Helping international students adjust to a new culture
- Submitting monthly reports about student progress
- Working with the host family and student to resolve any issues that may arise
- Forming meaningful relationships with students from around the world!
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a sincere interest in cultural exchange
- Likes working with teenagers
- Is well connected to families in the school community
Who should apply?
- If you have participated in foreign exchange or are interested in international cultures, this position is for you.
- If you have sales or counseling experience, you would do well as a local representative for Quest Exchange.
- If you have a flexible schedule and would like to work with students and gain experience in our organization, please apply.
Local Coordinators are paid per student placement and supervision, which comes out to be about $1,000 per year per student placed.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please fill out our online application here
For more information about our organization, visit our website at www.questexchange.org or contact Annie at