Posting ID : A1068449385
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : General Labor
Family owned construction company seeks full-time Class A truck driver. Driver will transport equipment from company's yard to job sites located around southern California. All work is local and driver will leaven from and return to our yard each evening.
1. Drivers must have a Class A license and clean DMV record. Must have lowboy experience, experience with Landoll is a plus.
2. Truck Drivers are responsible for the transferring of equipment --including but not limited to laser screeds, laser graders, light towers- from our yard to job sites. Must have knowledge of proper tie down procedure.
3. Drivers are responsible for monitoring and documenting the condition of each machine and its contents at the time of delivery and at pick-up.
4. The wage ranges from $15-$20 per hour.
5. Hours range from 6:00am-6:00pm, Monday thru Saturday. Punctuality is required. Overtime is paid after eight (8) hours per day.
6. The driver must be able to follow specific directions, arrive on time and prepared to work, communicate effectively with management, and address customer complaints in a professional and productive manner.
MUST understand the parts and operations of the tractor and trailer. Mechanical experience is not required, but highly preferable.
Position is full-time, experience and work ethic permitting.
Respond with resume and cover letter if above requirements are fulfilled.