Posting ID : A1068449171
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Pets
I have a 2.5 year old cat that I am trying to find a home for. Unfortunately my father is too allergic and we aren't able to keep her even though she is the sweetest.
I found her as a three week old kitten so I don't know exactly what breed she is, but I guess a type of tabby.
I'm looking for a permanent home for her so only serious inquiries please. She's a really sweet cat so I'm happy to arrange for you to meet her and see if she is a fit for you. If interested, please let me know a little bit about your situation (yes I'm one of those people because it is my responsibility to find her a great new home). She is not for sale, she is free and I'm just looking to find someone who will enjoy her as much as I have.
- Light orange/tan and white striped fur, longer hair
- Yellow/green eyes
- She has her front paws declawed
- She is about 6 lbs
- She is fully up to date on all shots and vaccines as of this month
- When originally found, she was taken to a humane shelter for treatments before I officially adopted her so she was and continues to be a healthy cat with all necessary shots and vaccines.
- Again, she has her front paws declawed so please be aware she is strictly an indoor cat
- She's extremely friendly and social with people and is very active and playful. She at one time did live with another cat but I have not had her around many other cats or any dogs thus far. She's very curious and social so I'm sure with the right mixture of animals she would be fine, but please consider she has not had a lot of exposure to other animals so if you have others we may want to do a trial introduction to see if it's a good fit for your existing pets. Again though, please keep in mind she is declawed.
- As mentioned in the above, she's really playful and would be a great mate
- But like any cat she still likes to nap and hide in small places! She likes sleeping near you if you like a buddy
- Because she is declawed on the front paws, you will never have to worry about her scratching you or your furniture
- She has a micro chip that is active through December 2016
- She is fully litter box trained and I'd be happy to give you the box I have and any toys and extra supplies I have
If there's any additional information I can provide please let me know.