Posting ID : A1068448714
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Manufacturing
1. Understand, comply with and enforce GMPs throughout the facility.
2. Follow Quality Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and complete tasks on schedule.
3. Understand and use cleaning chemicals according to their labels
4. Accurately file all paper documentation of MSS and SSOPs according to approved procedures.
5. Foster a work environment that promotes efficiency within the department.
6. Inventory, purchase & order supplies as needed.
Support and maintain Kanban card system. Primarily this position is more of a janitorial position that cleans the breakroom, locker rooms, office, etc. This would be a great postion for someone who likes to clean, pretty laid back and flexible with start time. This could work into a sanitation/quality tech position or just sanitation if the person isn't looking for anything more.
As a entry level sanitation we are looking at around $9.50-10, as a sanitation/quality tech it's around $11.
The current hours are roughly 6-2:30 but if someone wants to work 5-1:30, 7-3:30, etc. we can work with that.
Salary: $10.00 /hour
MSS, GMPs, SSOPs ; Kanban Card System: 1 year