Posting ID : A1068448710
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Manufacturing
Performs tasks associated with direct labor manufacturing operations.
Performs different routine production tasks in one or more of the following areas:
1. Electronic or electro-mechanical assembly functions on assemblies or sub-assemblies
2. Manufacturing equipment operation. Weigh, measure and examine raw materials to make sure that batches manufactured have proper things in appropriate quantities
3. Does incoming, raw material and final mfg. inspection
4. May assist with rework on assemblies
5. Applies written policies, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
6. Might give general guidance to others and train lower level employees.
This position may also be performed in a production clean room or semi-clean room environment where fine motor abilities and hand and finger dexterity, sharp vision, is required.