Posting ID : B1068447549
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
500 Gills Creek Parkway , Columbia, SC, 29209
This is a 1024 Sq. Ft., 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath.
At Hampton Greene Apartments in Columbia, SC, it's easy to indulge in the art of convenience. Our strategic location is just two miles from I-77 and four miles from downtown Columbia, University of South Carolina and Fort Jackson. Plus, we're convenient to USC School of Medicine, VA Hospital and Midlands Technical College. Fun eateries and shopping are a quick walk away at the Shoppes at Woodhill.Convenience abounds at your Hampton Greene home, where you'll spend your free time in a tennis or sand volleyball match, lifting weights at the 24-hour fitness center or swimming laps at the pool. Chores are made easier with our laundry, car care and business centers, ensuring your weekends are all about relaxing and playing.Select a one or two-bedroom home with high nine-foot ceilings, gourmet kitchens with built-in wine racks, pantries and breakfast bars. Choose from two designer kitchen schemes, both with black/clean steel appliances and either gleaming white or warm maple cabinets. Some Hampton Greene apartments have screened patios or balconies, great for summer lounging, wood burning fireplaces for cozy winter evenings, and either an in-home stacked washer/dryer or full-size connections for added convenience.
- Nine-foot or vaulted ceilings
- New designer kitchens and baths*
- Choice of white cabinets w/ grey granite-look counters or maple cabinets w/ brown granite-look counters
- Black/clean steel appliances* including microwaves
- Kitchen track lighting*
- Pantries and breakfast bars
- Separate dining room with recessed or track lighting
- Plank-style flooring*
- Wood-burning fireplaces with tile surrounds and wooden mantels
- Screened-in patios/balconies*
- Large closets
- Lighted ceiling fans
- Multiple outlets for Internet, cable TV and phones
- Secluded alcoves*
- Wide window expanses admit plenty of light and air
- 24-hour fitness center
- Refreshing swimming pool
- Lighted tennis court
- Business center
- Resident clubhouse
- Wi-Fi at pool and clubhouse
- Clothes care center
- Car care center
- Picnic areas with barbeques
- Gated access
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Pets welcome (ask about breed restrictions)
Mon - Tue: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dogs and cats welcome. Your pet must be one year of age, have had health check and shots and be spayed or neutered. A signed animal addendum is required to be on file in our leasing office.
Managed by Fairfield Residential
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Photos on this ad may not reflect all floorplans.
Advertised availability is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 10:36:20 32672454267527623