Posting ID : B1068447505
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Apts Housing For Rent
2805 Shadblow Lane , West Columbia, SC, 29170
This is a 1180 Sq. Ft., 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath.
What's your reason for moving to Forestbrook Apartments in West Columbia, SC: a creekside view with your morning coffee? Late afternoons with your little ones on the swings, followed by a cookout with the neighbors? Whether it's our prime Columbia location with easy access to major freeways, highly rated schools or the spacious townhome floor plans, there are a lot of reasons to love Forestbrook.Here you're only a half mile to I-26, with easy access to I-20 and 1-77. Your airport commute is a quick two miles, or you're just five miles from downtown Columbia. Shop till you drop at Dutch Square Mall (under five miles), or take the kids to Riverbanks Zoo, just 3.5 miles away. Nearby major employers include Springdale Town Hall and Police Department, Time Warner, DHL, Midlands Technical College (Airport Campus), Amazon, and Lexington Medical Center.Choose from Forestbrook's one, two or three-bedroom garden-style or townhome arrangements, many with newly upgraded kitchens and baths. All include fully equipped kitchens with pantries and separate dining areas, a patio or balcony, and abundant storage.An easily accessible West Columbia location. A wide variety of floorplan options. A scenic wooded locale, complete with gurgling creek and lots of picnic areas. All great reasons for moving to Forestbrook Apartments in West Columbia, SC.
- Kitchen pantries
- Walk-in closets*
- Abundant storage
- Multiple outlets for Internet, cable TV and phones
- Separate dining areas*
- Up to 1,200 sq. ft. of living space
- Kitchens with white cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
- Washer & dryer connections*
- Expansive patios or balconies
- Jack-and-Jill baths in two plans
- Garden homes and townhomes
- Newly redesigned homes available
- Sparkling swimming pool and sundeck
- Tree-filled community
- Sports court
- Grilling stations and picnic areas
- Clubhouse & resident lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at clubhouse
- Highly rated Lexington District
- Easy-access location just off I-26
- On-site clothes care center
- Pets welcome (ask about breed restrictions)
Mon - Tue: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dogs and cats welcome. Your pet must be one year of age, have had health check and shots and be spayed or neutered. A signed animal addendum is required to be on file in our leasing office.
Managed by Fairfield Residential
Equal Housing Opportunity
Pricing may include current special and is subject to change without notice.
Photos on this ad may not reflect all floorplans.
Advertised availability is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed.
Tue, Aug 18, 2015, 11:27:42 32672454321527623