Posting ID : A1068447380
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Accounting Finance
Industry leading Petroleum Company is excited to bring on a member to their accounting team as an AP/AR Clerk in Prudoe Bay. With a company that embodies a family-oriented environment, this opportunity is great for industry passionate candidates. This opportunity's schedule allows for optimal freedom and relaxation during the three weeks off from the slope rotation period (three weeks on/ three weeks off). Seeking an experienced candidate with thorough and extensive knowledge with all functions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Position offers full-time hours, medical benefits, and a competitive starting salary.
- Slope experience is not required, however highly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- 2+ years of AP/AR experience, preferably working knowledge of Mas90.
- Compatibility with slope schedule required (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off).
- Positive attitude, and overall cohesive team player.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in fast-paced work environment.
*This company practices a tobacco free work environment
For immediate consideration, please call We look forward to speaking with you!