Posting ID : A1068447073
Date Posted : 2015-08-18
Category : Admin Office
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator for a project in Washington, NC.
This job will start the week of August 24th and will last 7 to 9 weeks.
1) Confirm the empty containers arrive as scheduled.
2) Coordinate with the seller on what cargo is loaded to each container each day.
3) Track the case / part numbers being loaded in each container.
4) Watch for any mishandling / damage to cargo.
5) Confirm the loaded containers depart the yard as scheduled.
6) Be able to use a laptop computer
* This job will be an outside job mainly and be on your feet a lot.
1) Must have your own transportation to and from work daily.
2) Have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
3) Be dependable and work hard.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8-10 hours each day, 5 days a week.
If you are interested and have the experience (be able to perform ALL job duties) we are looking for please send us your resume with past references.