Posting ID : A1068297206
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Admin Office
Dynamic scheduling co-ordinator position is available in a growing practice in Glendale Heights.We are seeking a positive, happy,motivated and intelligent, professional team player with excellent communication skills, with an ability to multi-task and computer savvy.We are committed to excellence in dentistry and patient care.
The ideal candidate must be -
- sauve on the phone, have a very professional appearance.
-Organised, and systematic with good follow through.
-Must be able to maintain a busy , productive schedule .
-Must be able to think and work independantly.
-Must have a working knowledge of operating, scanners, fax and printers, computers.
-Ability to co-operate with all other staff members.
-Verify insurance benefits , follow up on insurance claims-will train if needed.
-Manage accounts receivables, and follow up delinquent accounts
- Attend marketing events and coordinate marketing plans for the office
- Contribute to Housekeeping and office organization.
- Promote a safe, pleasant and harmonious environment for staff, doctor and patients.
- Exceptional human relations skills
-Ability to do basic math and good with computers
- Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and staff at all time
-Must be willing to be cross trained in basic chairside assisting and help if needed.
- Dental, business or customer service experience HUGE PLUS
Compensation will depend on skills, and potential for growth.
We offer monthly performance bonuses , CE and paid time off forthe right candidate.
If service, exceptional care and a healthy work environment where your skills are appreciated appeal to you, we would love to meet you!
Apply confidentially with your complete resume.