Need perso injury attorney70 yr old disbled woman abused/home destroye

Posting ID : A1068247378
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Legal Services

I am a 70 year old woman, disabled, who rented a sleeping room to a violent, drug addict who had just gotten out of jail 3 days before moving in. He completely destroyed a portion of my house high on drugs and alcohol. Was arrested.

His father, a homeowner, knew of his son's violence yet paid for his rent, gave him money which was used to buy the drugs, and got him out of his house and put him into mine so the family would not have to deal with him. This perpetrators ID is listed as his father's home address. There was considerable prior knowledge on the part of the family of how dangerous he was and they even paid for his move. No one told me. I feel they placed him here with full knowledge I would be in danger with wreck less disregard.

As this goes this goes thru the criminal court system restitution may be ordered, but the defendant has no money. His father has homeowners insurance, and I feel was an accessory to this.

I am looking for what I believe is a personal injury attorney. I have tons of pictures of what he did to my home. I am an ex reporter. Please email me or call .

I have been diagnosed withh acute anxiety disorder as result of his attack.

Some Other Postings