Posting ID : A1068247365
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Healthcare
Assist visitors, guests and relatives as they enter the building. Answer and direct phone calls,receive and direct mail for Residents and staff. Assists Business Office with data input, correspondence and other projects as needed. Must have knowledge of office equipment. Must be a team-player, excellent communicator and organized.
* Experience in a Long Term Care Setting preferred
* Current PPD within 1 year or chest x-ray
* Current Physical within 1 year
* Pass a CORI background check
* 2 professional references
Holy Trinity is a CMS five star facility. We are looking to hire dependable staff that will provide our customers with the highest quality service with our Patients first, Caring, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
To learn more about Holy Trinity visit our website at http://www.htnr.net/
* Email resume to
* Send resume to: HR - Holy Trinity Nursing & Rehab. - 300 Barber Ave. - Worcester, MA 01606
* Complete an application for employment at our facility located on 300 Barber Ave, Worcester, MA