Posting ID : A1068245954
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Admin Office
THE AZARI GROUP REAL ESTATE, INC. (TAG) is a Premier San Francisco & Greater Bay Area Property Management Firm, Award Winner of 3 Prestige Awards - City, State and National Levels, in 2012 and 2014
Continuing our path of RADICAL GROWTH and SUCCESS throughout the SF Bay Area, TAG is actively looking for Maintenance Coordinator to continue our fast paced EXPANSION!
Headquartered in beautiful Hayes Valley, our company presently manages properties in more than 30 cities in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area and is continuing to expand.
You must have a genuine desire in making our clients your top priority!
Office hours are 38 hours a week; Monday through Thursday 9-6 pm and Fridays 9-4 pm . The company offers most major public holidays paid time off, birthday paid time off, vacation and sick time accrual from day one. The company also offers an individual health insurance & 401K with company generous contribution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report to our General Contractor to make sure of all our maintenance requests are scheduled on time with our sub contractors and our tenants/clients
- Make sure the requests are completed successfully
- Perform other clerical jobs as needed
Qualifications -The ideal candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
1. Must have high school diploma
2. Minimum at least one year work experience in US
3. Strong understanding of customer service and Real Estate market dynamics and requirements
4. Fluent in English, efficient knowledge in computer, and other office tasks
5. Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment ( welcome changes )
6. Could provide prior job & credit references
This is an entry level, clerical position that has an opportunity to grow as company and maintenance dept grow. No maintenance prior experience is needed.
If you have a positive & can do attitude and the skills required to thrive in a fast paced field as Maintenance Coordinator
Our future Maintenance Coordinator should welcome challenge, change and have a passion for excellence & ethical performance!
Please submit resume and request for interview if you are qualified for this position (please do not apply if you have several years experience, this is an entry level position).
We like to start a qualified person for this position ASAP.
To asset in expediting your application, please provide answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
1) Pay requirement --
2) Why are you the best candidate for this position? --
3) What are your goals in the next year? --
Please provide your response in PDF format.