Posting ID : A1068210724
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Writing Editing
We are rapidly expanding technology company in the Burlington area. We are often presented with requests for proposal (RFP) but as we grow we have little time to draft a comprehensive and detailed proposal. We're looking to proposal writer to join our team on a trial basis to start with hopes that this could be a continuous part-time arrangement.
We're looking for someone who can:
1. Assist in reading RFP's and conduct analysis on the appropriate proposal format.
2. Write proposals in response to RFP's, and could range from 10 pages to 100 + pages.
3. Assistance in developing dynamic boilerplate language to be used proposals. (e.g. About Us, etc)
4. Coordinate and submit clarifying questions on behalf of the company in support of developing a comprehensive proposal.
5. Work with our tech teams to gather information needed to develop a comprehensive response.
For the right person we have additional writing work that extends beyond the RFP responses.
We'd like to find someone local but telework is okay for this task. Our ideal candidate has experience with proposal writing and has demonstrated success in articulating a complex message via writing.
Please include resume and hourly rate requirements.