Posting ID : A1068197101
Date Posted : 2015-08-17
Category : Admin Office
Hi there -
I'm looking for an Executive Assistant. Someone that I personally work SUPER well with, who can help juggle all the things happening in my life from cooking and cleaning to bookkeeping to planning events & booking meetings and more. I'd like this to be someone who's interested in working together for a very long time.
I own an education company that is helping create more entrepreneurs in the world. I believe everyone has a zone of genius and I get excited about creating a world where each person gets to live in alignment with their own gifts. So I want this job to be something you love doing that is what your natural gifts are.
The roles will vary, so it's important you're a person who likes doing new things and can take on a variety of different projects.
The role will start by helping to keep me organized at my home and home office. This would probably be 5-10-or-so hour per week, with an initial set of projects that will require more time (setting up our home, etc.). I travel a lot, so there will be an average of a week or two per month where there's only a few hours of work required that week. But when I'm home, there could be more than 10 hours per week of work.
I'm looking for someone who:
1) Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization and cleanliness. You probably have done event planning or bookkeeping because you're good at logistics and details, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
2) Enjoys working alone most of the time, and with people some of the time. The work you'll be doing is typically alone. If you're the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and friends a lot, this probably isn't right for you.
3) Has a dependable car. Shopping and errands are key here.
4) Lives within 10 or 15 minutes of Boulder.
5) Is "tech savvy" and understands the Mac environment (nothing advanced, but you must know things like Office, Google Docs, scheduling, email, ordering things online, etc.)
6) Can do light food washing and preparation.
7) Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable... not the "This usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type). I would prefer if you were that person in grade school that got the award when moving on to middle school for perfect attendance in every grade... :)
8) Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
9) Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
10) Is usually available on Sundays or Mondays
The main components of the work would be:
1) Errands, including picking up various things and shopping, picking up and dropping off mail & shipments, etc.
2) Shopping and light cooking/food preparation. You would head out to the grocery store each week, then prepare food and other relatively "simple" stuff.
3) Ordering various products, keeping them "in stock" at my place. This requires working from a checklist each time, to make sure everything on the list is
checked off every time.
4) Organizing my email, scheduling appointments, booking travel plans, etc
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organized in their work life and personal life, and who really doesn't like being disorganized or messy.
(By the way, one of the reasons I need someone who's clean and organized is because I'm kind of a mess!)
I'm looking for a self-motivated, organized person who would like to have a stable role helping me keep my life organized.
Please send me an email and include the following:
Your career history, with each job you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was - along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses.
A resume, if you have one.
Your salary expectations.
Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements I've listed above, including car, time flexibility, availability on Sunday or Monday, etc.
1850 folsom (google map) (yahoo map)