Posting ID : B1018222671
Date Posted : 2013-09-16
Group : Sales Jobs
Job Function Sales
Employment Category Regular, Full-time
Syntrol, a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field with product lines that include;
Solar, HVAC heating and cooling products, custom vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding cabinet refacing & kitchen remodeling, roofing, doors, flooring, bath remodeling and garage doors.
We are looking for Project Consultants. Specifically, Project Consultants that have experience with in-home sales presentations and are capable of closing.
We want goal oriented people, who are the best of the best. Syntrol offers industry leading benefits, wich include mileage reimbursement, pre-qualified leads, extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few.
The Sales Project Consultant is an outside sales position, wich provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that Sears Home Improvement Products offers..
To learn more about the Sales Project Consultant position please visit our website www.syntrol.net
Excellent earning potential - the top 10% of sales representatives with at least 12 months of service earned on average approx. $157,000/yr. for 2013.
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements Responsibilities / Skills / Experience Requirements:
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. Includes a Company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
2. Must have valid driver's license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range form 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, wich includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Years Experience 1 - 2 Years Experience
Prefered Minimum Education High School / GED
Travel Requirements Road Warrior (75% or more)
5845 Avenida Encinas
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Contact John, send resume right a way!
Hiring Organization: SYNTROL Hiring Organization: SYNTROL