Posting ID : B1016738979
Date Posted : 2013-08-02
Group : Accounting Finance Jobs
We are Growing!
We've recently relocated to a new office building to accommodate our growth.
We are searching for a hardworking professional who sees our growth as THEIR opportunity!
We are a Public Accounting firm with a strong reputation as a tax specialist located in Northbrook seeking to add to our team. The Accounting Supervisor will provide compilation services, financial reporting, submit gov't filings, and perform tax planning and preparation for our clients located throughout Illinois, the country and overseas. WE need help to handle the increased workload and the expansion of our practice. The succesful candidate will be called upon to supervise the work of other professionals (between 1 to 5) depending on the workload demands. THIS IS A FULL-TIME, ALL YEAR AROUND JOB.
WE seek an experienced, Accountant with a CPA who is ready to take their next step into management.
Generous compensation and bonus programs provide a great total compensation income potential. Moreover, our comprehensive "Big Corporation" Benefit programs provide financial security with health (medical/dental/Rx/LTD), and welfare (401k/cafeteria plan) programs.
Top candidates will have:
* 5+ years experience as a CPA handling client compilation and tax work.
* 3+ years of experience in supervising others as a Supervisor, Manager or "Senior", ""in-charge".
* Ability to quickly learn client's Accounting software (Quickbooks, Sage, etc.).
* Proficiency with Microsoft OfficeSuite (Word, Excel, Outlook. PP), and Adobe Acrobat (document handling). knowlege of ProfxEngagement and LaCerte Tax software a plus
* A high energy level and highly organized to handle workload fluctuations throughout the year.
**A strong desire to contribute to the success of a 1st-class, small Public Accounting firm that is growing.
*** the desire to develop professional through hands-on experience.
WE have one additional requirement. Be prepared to show us your succesful track-record that demonstrates your accounting abilities and buisness acumen.
If you are interested because you fit the description above, DON'T SEND A RESUME. . .contact me immediatly to discuss.
John Gilbert, email or call me directly (224) 223-7388.