Posting ID : B1016647900
Date Posted : 2013-07-31
Group : Marketing Advertising Pr Jobs
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you pride yourself on creative-thinking? Are you obsessed with The University of Texas at Austin and interested in introducing a marketplace to your peers? Are you out-going and energetic?
Then this internship is for you.
HornsCurious.com, the dedicated marketplace for Texas Longhorns to buy and sell the things they love to the people they trust, is looking for an entrepreneurial minded Marketing Intern for Fall 2013. HornsCurious.com is the first of its kind and the only hyper-specific marketplace for UT students and alumni to buy and sell anything. Already, our growing user base is selling: unique UT collectibles and things, textbooks, football tickets, UT gear and merchandise and so much more.
As a rockstar intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Spear heading the organization's Student Organization outreach initiative as part of HornsCurious.com marketing plan
- Executing a plan to reach UT's 1,000 student organizations to share HornsCurious.com
- Representing the organization at UT events and student organization meetings
- Becomming a brand advocate for HornsCurious.com on campus
- Providing support for social media efforts
- Assisting in the execution of UT Marketplace
- Working directly with the founders to share insights on campus and consulting on creative marketing tactics to execute
The Marketing Intern must be able to manage he/she's time, balancing job requirements and other responsibilities. Must commit to 10-12 hours per week and be a Junior or Senior. Marketing and Communications majors prefered. Must be a good communicator. Compensation provided.
Send us a short description telling us why you'd make a perfect fit for this position and one suggestion you have for HornsCurious.com. Attach your resume too and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.