Azomite Trace Minerals for Sale
Date Posted : 2013-04-09
Group : General Community
For sale is 44lb bags of Azomite Trace Minerals and elements, Micronized. Azomite is unique in it's composition that it contains a very high amount of minerals and trace elements form the earth.. No chemicals NO heavy metals ALL natural OMRI certified for more than 60 years Azomite has provided large amounts of micro nutrients to nutrient deficit soils. Adding Azomite to your existing garden lawn or trees will significantly increase your plants lively hood. Adding Azomite to your soil allows the micro biology in the soil to become more active and healthier resulting in better soil fertility.
AZOMITE® is a natural product mined form an ancient mineral deposit in Utah (USA) that typically contains a broad spectrum of over 70 minerals and trace elements, distinct form any mineral deposit in the world. AZOMITE® is used internationally as a feed additive and a soil re-mineralizer for plants, and is available in over sixty countries throughout the world.
Call James at 373-8705 or text one hundred 44lb bags available
$35.00 a bag
Soil Application Guidelines
will not harm or burn plants. Apply directly or with compost, humus,
fertilizers, beneficial soil microbials. May be used in compost tea productions.
Apply 75--150 lbs. per acre initially
followed by annual maintenance of 50--100 lbs.
per acre or according to needs based on soil quality.
Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line at the rate of 1 to 5
pounds, depending on the tree size. (Refer to
table above for more guidelines.) Double
the application for decline or blight stricken trees. For grapes, apply 1⁄2 lb. to 1 lb. to the
soil around each plant and lightly till into soil. Flowers/Plants/Vegetables
When preparing the soil, use AZOMITE® at the rate of 1 lb. per 10 sq. ft. If in rows, mix
into the soil along the rows at rate of 1 lb. per 25 ft. of row. If bed is established,
sprinkle around each plant. For houseplants, mix 1 teaspoon per 2 inch pot diameter
with potting soil before planting. Give 1 teaspoon quarterly thereafter. For roses, apply
1.2 lb. to 1 lb. to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
For existing lawns, a 44 pound bag will cover 12,000 to 15,000 square feet. Apply up to
4 times per year. For new lawns, apply at a heavier rate and till into soil before plantingseed or laying sod.
Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line.
Recommended application for trees: Tree Base Diameter
Apply light coating form trunk to drip line. For ornamentals and shrubs, apply 1⁄2 lb. to 1lb. to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
Some Other Postings
- Part Time Position: Mac and iOS Tech Support / Technical Support Jobs / Apr 09 02:11:56
- I need your help finding my perfect home! / Real Estate Wanted / Apr 09 02:05:24
- Human Resource eexcutive / Human Resource Jobs / Apr 09 01:58:37
- Christian Film / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Apr 09 01:56:17
- 4-6 month swap Savannah for Jupiter or Wpb / Housing Swap / Apr 09 01:30:03
- Do you own a Cadillac? Make $ talking about it! / Et Cetera Jobs / Apr 09 01:27:17
- Structural Eit / Bim Modeler / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Apr 09 01:11:47
- Part-Time Security gaurd/Inventory Control / Security Jobs / Apr 09 01:11:20
- Almost time schedual your maintance now *special offer look* / Marine Services / Apr 09 01:06:08
- Become a Science Teacher with Tntp. Apply By April 15. / Science Biotech Jobs / Apr 09 00:46:20