Hazel's Place ... Donations needed (Orange Ma)
Date Posted : 2013-01-27
Group : General Community
The Community Clothing Center on West Main Street in Orange, Massachusetts, needs donations of clothing, books, kitchenware, toys and games, small furniture, etc. They will take pretty much "anything someone can use." This winter there is a need for clothing for babies, children, and adults. The Community Clothing Center has been there for years, run by Hazel, whose mission is to help people who need help. It's a wonderful place. It's right on Route 2A, about four doors west of the traffic light in the center of town. Anything you can donate will be appreciated!
Hazel can always use more volunteers to help with sorting clothing and other light work. Give her a call at 978-544-6968.
The Center is open Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 to 4, and Thursday 9 to 6 p.m. Please tell Hazel you saw this posting on PandaHi.
Some Other Postings
- swap my house in italy for a house on annabelle or marco island (umbria italy) / Housing Swap / Jan 27 16:04:05
- Body Solid Preacher Curl Package - New w/ Free Shipping - $399 / Sporting Goods By Dealer / Jan 27 14:35:29
- 550ft² - Luxury Manhattan Apt for your Luxury Paris Apt (Chelsea) / Housing Swap / Jan 27 13:57:45
- haze/vibe chorus uni-vibe clone guitar effects pedal Fs/ft - $120 (kingston) / Musical Instruments By Dealer / Jan 27 13:13:35
- Fiberglass Repair & Boat Restoration (Lebanon Tn) / Marine Services / Jan 27 10:57:43
- Sr. System Engineer Wanted! (Midtown) / Systems Networking Jobs / Jan 27 10:18:29
- Select Carpet - Only $0.40/sq foot! (Remnants) - $4 (St. George) / Materials By Dealer / Jan 27 09:55:53
- 2br - 920ft² - South Hill home for something north / Housing Swap / Jan 27 09:16:32
- Verizon - Motorola Droid 2 Global - Android Smartphone - Mint! - $160 (Redding Ca) / Cell Phones By Dealer / Jan 27 06:12:28