Delta Sidekick 10" Compound Sliding Miter Saw Model 36-250 With Stand - $190 (port charlotte)
Date Posted : 2013-01-21
Group : Tools By Owner
GOING OUT OF buisness SALE PHONE 941-258-0093
Delta Sidekick 10" Compound Sliding Miter Saw Model 36-250 WITH STAND.I found that the choice of blade is very important. I changed blades about a year ago and fell in love with this saw all over again.
It comes with the stand that came with it.
It folds up under the saw to be very transportable.
With both wings extended it measures just under 5'.
10" Compound Sliding Miter Saw
Though it has a dust bag attaching a shop vac helps the dust issue that every miter saw has.
· 15 amp motor for powerful cutting
· Quick action miter lock for faster miter settings
· Electric blade brake stops blade quickly for added safety
With easy portability and adjustment features built for speed, Delta's Sidekick 10-inch sliding compound miter saw makes a great cutting partner. Weighing in at only 56 pounds, the Sidekick is definately designed for the job site, rather than the woodshop. Unlike other saws in its class, the Sidekick's entire base pivots--a distinctive feature that surely helped Delta build such a lightweight saw. The entire stand and saw also conveniently fold together for one-person carrying; it's pretty slick. The saw's dual horizontal rods are located underneath the base, too, wich certainly protects the saw's slide and also seems to give the saw a lower, more stable center of balance. The ergonomic D-shaped handle is comfortable for either left- or right-handed use. The cam-action miter lock--always a good idea with miter saws--is definately quicker and easier to use than the old traditional screw locks. This saw only bevels to the left, however, and setting the miter gauge requires more effort than we'd like. The scale is set form behind the fence, wich means you have to lean over the saw a bit to set your angle. It isn't a hassle, exactly, but it might be more effort than finish carpenters--who have to dial in exact angles all day long--would like. However, anyone would appreciate the stock stops, wich extend up to 59 inches down the stand. As is standard, Delta's Sidekick has positive stops set at 0, 22-1/2, 31.62, and 45 degrees. Spinning a 10-inch blade at 5,000 rpm, the Sidekick cuts widths to 11-1/2 inches at 90 degrees and 8 inches at 45 degrees. It's a good, solid saw, all in all, especially for contractors who want big cutting capacity and who are tired of lugging heavy compound miter saws and stands around.
Some Other Postings
- 1br - Swap Falmouth House ~July 27-Aug 3 for week in Florida April 6-13 (Falmouth Ma) / Housing Swap / Jan 21 06:09:28
- Affordable Harley-davidson Services (n. Austin) / Cycle Services / Jan 21 06:04:05
- ======Do You Need Motorcycle Scooter Atv Or SeaDoo Repair????========= (Triad) / Cycle Services / Jan 21 05:45:35
- Blog Correspondents Needed for Toot'n Towns Usa (Remote) / Writing Editing Jobs / Jan 21 05:20:41
- Human Resources Coordinator/Specialist (Contract to Hire) (fremont / union city / newark) / Human Resource Jobs / Jan 21 05:06:53
- International Human Resource Generalist (oakland downtown) / Human Resource Jobs / Jan 21 05:06:29
- Development Assistant (Fort Collins Co) / Writing Editing Jobs / Jan 21 03:52:08
- $1995 / 2br - 2 Bed Elev Super Sun Dk Video Sec Lndry Nr College (Harlem / Morningside) / Apts By Owner / Jan 21 03:01:40
- $2400 / 1br - 550ft² - No Broker fee! Beautiful 1br luxurious apt in Battery Park (Battery Park) / Apts By Owner / Jan 21 02:58:04
- Floater Security Officer - Premier Security (Evanston/Chicago) / Security Jobs / Jan 21 02:29:13