Posting ID : B1010759094
Date Posted : 2012-11-02
Category : Books Magazines By Owner
Anesthesia textbooks for every semester of any program...
There are many more I have for sale that I don't have pics of, but if you would like to know what they are I can certainly tell you.
Will sell all together or seperate... Books are in "like new" condition...
Prices are as follows and are negotiable:
1. Morgan/Mikhail/Murray (Clinical Anesthesiology, 4th ed)-- $60
2. Miller (Miller's Anesthesia 2 volume set, 7th ed)-- $350
3. Chestnut (Obstetric Anesthesia, Principles and Practice, 4th ed)-- $100
4. Dorsch and Dorsch (Understanding Anesthesia Equipment, 5th ed)-- $65
5. Jaffe (Anesthesiolojist's Manual of Surgical Procedures, 4th ed)-- $120
6. Stoelting (Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 5th ed)-- $60
7. Brown (Atlas of Regional Anesthesia, 4th ed)-- $100
8. Cote's (A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 4th ed)-- $120
I also have a "just out of the plastic" (and in a brand new binder) Valley Anesthesia Review Course Manual for sale-- $200 (I believe they list theirs for $250)
NOTE: These prices are under current market value for new books as listed on the BIG sites of the internet
Call: 423-619-9214 for questions.