Posting ID : B1009971337
Date Posted : 2012-09-17
Group : Arts Crafts By Owner
NATIVE AMERICAN TALKING STICK, HANDCRAFTED
Handcrafted by an enrolled member of The Klamath Tribes
DOUG'S CUSTOM STICKS
'Our sticks and canes are made primarily form Oregon grown wood.
Carefully chosen, carved, sanded and painstakingly finished to bring you a remarkable hiking companion.'
- This strikingly beautiful deer-horn capped talking stick would be a perfect compliment to your next corporate or family meeting; incorporating a fierce native american hand carved face in Lodge Pole Pine.
- This stick is aesthetically enhanced with highly polished copper ferrule, Indian 13- bead seed beading, approximately 3.25" long in Blue, Red, Black, and Yellow.
- A Zuni style cabochon is attached on the deer horn (with two curly maple ends in polyurethane finish), employing various pony beads and leather/deer skin wraps- all finalized with a 30mm vintage translucent red acryllic cabochon tip.
- Expertly finished in a durable semi-gloss polyurethane finish.
- Stick measures approximately 21 1/4" long and 1 1/2" diameter.
PLEASE CALL 5416033290 OR 5415390716 FOR INQUIRIES. THANKS!