2007 Frontier 40' Ada Camp Trailer
Date Posted : 2012-07-02
Group : Rvs By Owner
This is an all-electric, 40' camper with a slide-out wich was designed to be handicapped accessible. It was built to US goverment Contract and ADA standards and has tons of room! It was built to be used as a FEMA trailer for Katrina victims but it was never used.
It is in 'like new' condition inside, and only a few nicks and dings on the outside. The fridge, stove, and microwave are all in brand-new condition, are still configured for shipping and have the instruction manuals taped to the inside of their doors. The residential style hide-a-bed is still wrapped in its shipping plastic, as is the mattress and box springs in the bedroom. Again, NO GAS BOTTLES REQUIRED, it is an all-electric trailer. It has never been hooked up to electricity, so it needs a power cord.
All of the doors (interior and exterior) are extra wide to accommodate wheel chair access.
It sleeps 4, and weighs about 6,500 lbs. It should be towable behind most newer half-ton trucks. I don't know what the tounge weight is, but it didn't squat my 3500HD at all.
This is an unusual opportunity to own a trailer with a full sized residential style refrigerator, residential style ceramic toilet, full sized shower stall, etc. If you are a big man like me, those camper toilets and showers leave a lot to be desired!
It is designed to be used in a full hook-up campsite, and does not have tanks. I did a littel research, and it wouldn't be too hard to add tanks if you wanted to boondock in it. If I don't sell it, I plan to put it on a scrap of land somewhere and use it for a hunting camp. My wife has other plans, she wants to park it at the beach!
It tows fairly well, I just brought it in form Louisiana. I had to put 4 new tires and wheels on it due to dry-rot, if you bring your own wheels and tires I will drop the price by $250.
Price is $14K, but I will entertain reasonable offers. I would also be interested in trading for a later model 5th wheel toy-hauler.
I can deliver it for free within 25 miles of my house, or for $2.00 per mile if it is farther away.
Reply by e-mail with the word "Silverado" in the subject line so I can filter out the spammers.
You can call me at (8O1) for97-65I6.
Thanks for looking!
Some Other Postings
- We are Central Florida's premiere sunless/spray tan Co. / Travel Vacation Services / Jul 02 19:51:23
- $150 tent going for $1 / Sporting Goods / Jul 02 18:47:20
- Writers : Screenplay Monologues / Writing Gigs / Jul 02 17:22:09
- Dp Needed for the 48 Hour Film Project / Crew Gigs / Jul 02 16:51:34
- Technical Support Guru / Technical Support Jobs / Jul 02 16:15:48
- 1988 Rockwood Classic (Motorcoach) / Rvs By Dealer / Jul 02 14:49:27
- Growing organization seeks It Specialist for Help Desk role! / Technical Support Jobs / Jul 02 14:19:34
- Paid Internship - Sales & Marketing Intern / Technical Support Jobs / Jul 02 14:18:55
- Technical Support/QA Engineer - Open due to growth / Technical Support Jobs / Jul 02 14:18:36
- House problems? / Real Estate Wanted / Jul 02 14:10:19