Trade my Hawaii Acre for your Washington lot
Date Posted : 2012-06-30
Group : Housing Swap
I would like to trade my buildable Hawaii acre for your buildable lot.
My lot is on a County maintained paved road with overhead power and catchment water with the public water system 400 feet away.
Located on the Big Island of Hawaii 15 minute drive South of the major city of Hilo.
This lot is buildable and is zoned for two residential buildings per the planning department.
Dig a cesspool for the first home and add a septic system for the second home - perc testing is no problem with well drained fractured lava under a soil layer.
Please describe the buildable lot that you have to trade with a ballpark value of $45,000.
My lot had an assessed value of $70,000 in 2009 but prices have come down so we should talk story as they say over here in Hawaii.
Some Other Postings
- Looking for Machine Operators / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 30 17:54:52
- McKesson Material Handlers Night Shift / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 30 17:54:30
- We're expanding & need more Dog Walkers/Pet Sitters / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 30 14:06:52
- Ticket for for Sports Concert and Theater - Rapid City / West Sd / General For Sale By Dealer / Jun 30 12:40:41
- ***Sign Hangers.... Up to $35 dollars and hour.*** / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 30 10:52:16
- Interim Managing Attorney Community Legal Program / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 30 08:31:05
- Creative Summer Job - Make Youtube Videos Make $250 / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 30 06:19:01
- Ft Nanny Position Available Four Days a Week in Scottsdale / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 30 04:38:23
- Sr. Ip Enforcement Analyst / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 30 04:37:30
- Software Engineer - Front End / Ui / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 30 04:37:05