Looking for the right fit/roommate
Date Posted : 2012-06-28
Group : Room Share Wanted
I have looked through hundreds of posts here on PandaHi looking for the right fit with no luck. I thought maybe if I posted what I am looking for that maybe someone will think I am the right fit for them too! I am a 39 yr old single woman, I work full time and I am a full time student (online) wich basicly means if I'm not at work I'm home studying. I keep to myself in my room for the most part but I am very social. I have a 12 year old Yorkie who is very freindly and quiet for a small dog and does best as the only pet in the house (she is very nervouse around large animals) but will be kept in my room most of the time. I am allergic to cats so I cannot live anywhere there are cats or may be in the furure.
I have about another 4-5 years in school (late starter here) so I plan on staying put somewhere for a while. I am very responsible, pay my rent on time and respect others space. I am incredibly tidy (to a fault) and cannot live with someone who is not somewhat clean. I have currently lived at the same house (renting a room) for the past 5 years with a very nice older lady. I am in no hurry to leave but I have found that as I am pushing 40, single and date regularly, I need more privacy as I cannot have guests here. I'm not looking to have any sleepovers or anyone move in but I do want the freedom to have my own space. I do not use drugs, I don't smoke and I am over the party scene but love the ocassional bbq with freinds. Once in awhile I might have a glass of wine but usually on the rare ocassion I'm out with freinds. I need a place that has laundry facilities, use of kitchen, internet and cable and my own private bathroom but does not have to be in the room but a master bedroom would be ideal. I need a large room that will fit a couch, queen bed, a dresser and table with large closet space or storage in the garage as well.
Oh goodness my requests seem a littel needy. However, I am dependable, reliable, very clean, quiet and I spend a lot of time at home so creature comforts are a must. I hope someone out there thinks I might be a good fit for them.
One last thing I forgto to mention: I prefer a male housemate and I also prefer it be local to my job in TO as I come home on my lunch to let my dog out. Rent could be negotiable depending on where it is and the amenities it has. Don't let the list of my needs detour form my nature, I am very easy going and down to earth but I have lived with people long enough to know what I need and what is not important. I prefer a home setting as opposed to an apartmentand I need a quiet household as I will be studying basicly daily or on a regular basis.
Thanks for reading and I hope you are out there!! (I know, it's a crap shoot)
Some Other Postings
- Awesome Family in Need of 4bd Home for Rent / Real Estate Wanted / Jun 28 12:39:56
- Bankruptsy Claims Paralegal / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 28 12:00:46
- County of Sonoma seeking Probation Division Director Ii / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 28 12:00:15
- Analyst Technology (available Now!) / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 28 11:36:52
- Now Hiring Full Time Web Designer / Seo Specialist / Web Html Info Design Jobs / Jun 28 09:48:47
- Job opportunity for International Students / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 28 06:49:21
- Blue Moon Fishing Adventures Now Booking Buoy 10 Salmon & Sturgeon! / Marine Services / Jun 28 05:30:19
- Runner/office Assistant / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 28 05:28:29
- Product Manager (Hardware & Electronics) / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 28 03:13:12
- Rain Service Special " ask about free service" / Marine Services / Jun 28 03:05:09