Wedding Dress - Vintage 70's 80's 90's - about 8 dresses for sale!!
Date Posted : 2012-06-27
Group : Clothing Accessories By Owner
NOTE: I WILL ONLY SELL THESE DRESSES TO WOMEN. NO MEN BUYERS PLEASE.
I have a bunch of wedding dress for sale. Various sizes, various erra's, and styles. Selling for $25 a peice. I don't have all the infomation about these dress or the the pictures on the listing right now, but I will try and get that up here today. Here is a rough description of what I can remeber I have without looking at them futher:
1. I have 2 dresses form the 70's. One is the one in the picture. The other is and ivory and pink frothy number with pink in the train. Very vogue looking. The one in the picture more traditional hippie in the woods style.
2.The rest are form the 80's or 90's. The newer ones though are intresting and not ugly. One has an extremely long heavily ruffled train, kind of a spainish flair and lots of beading. One is an 80's dress with puff sleeves, just like what Princess Diana Wore. Satin dress with pink rose buds on it and a big bow(think it pink too) in the back near the but.(Pink is in right now, just watch the wedding dress shows on cable!!) Long train and plenty of bead work, especially on the train. One is a more recent dress, probaly late 90's or even newer.(I'm not an expert!!) Heavily, heavily beaded, long sleeved(winter dress??)(Kate Midleton wore a long dress; their back in!!), long train and heavily beaded too, traditional white and comes with a matching veil. This one I got at a garage sale form the original bride and it was in a wedding dress chamber and had been proefessionally cleaned. Don't have the chamber anymore, but this one is probaly the most expensive out of the bunch.
3. One more dress, that is like a debutant or comming out dress. Cinched in waist, bell skirt with crinolin, sleaveless puckered straps. Dress has a white and pink theme. Heavy embroidery stiching in white and pink. Pink rose buds on the sleeve straps. This one is smaller size and I would say fairly recent, say the last 7 years or so. Could be used as a modern wedding dress too.
Most of these dresses are in bigger sizes, as I was trying them on. (Hey, you know it's fun!!!!!) I would say size 14 to 20 on the dresses. Again, I will try to get back and update this listing with more specifics later on today. CALL ME IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC PICTURES OR SIZES AND DESCRIPTIONS AND I WOULD MORE THEN WILLING TO TEXT PICTURES AND TALK WITH YOU OVER THE PHONE.
If interested, please call 651-399-1735 and if no one answers leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I get it. I will update the listing as the dresses sell, but if you see this listing, then I still have at least one dress. Cash only please. Will deliver if you cover my gas. Thanks!!
651-399-1735 - cell
Some Other Postings
- Campus Public Safety Security Officer 32 + Hrs / Security Jobs / Jun 27 04:25:44
- Apple computer / Computers Tech / Jun 27 03:33:35
- Consumer Law Contract Attorny / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 27 03:24:49
- Senior Web Designer - Fulltime Onsite! / Web Html Info Design Jobs / Jun 27 02:00:18
- Dp location sound and Editor for Micro Budget Sci-Fi Feature / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 26 21:58:08
- Casting Siblings for new reality series! / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 26 21:57:45
- I want to work with someone who wants to make a movie! / Crew Gigs / Jun 26 21:32:11
- Saturday therapy / Therapeutic Services / Jun 26 21:05:14
- Beach Water Safety Intern / Science Biotech Jobs / Jun 26 20:25:23
- Wildlife Biolojist/enviromental Monitor / Science Biotech Jobs / Jun 26 20:24:56