Hotel Front Desk eexcutive
Date Posted : 2012-06-26
Group : Customer Service Jobs
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include rejistering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout.
* Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
* Possesses a working knowlege of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when neccessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
* Knows room locations, typos of rooms available, and room rates.
* Rejisters arriving guests and assigns rooms.
* Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
* Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division.
* Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
* Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
* Reports any unusual occurances or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
* Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
* Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
* Maintains customers' privacy.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested please send your Resume.