Mural production assistant
Date Posted : 2012-06-26
Group : Creative Gigs
We're a professional mural production company and we're looking for a production assistant for an upcomming project in Washington, DC. While we're still firming dates and details with the client it looks like it will start around July 5th or 6th and last about 3-4 days.
What we need: The primary responsibility of the production assistant is to support the main artist as he paints the mural. This includes everything form getting supplies, prepping the wall, transportation and documentation. Assistants must have a vehicle that is licensed and insured, cell phone, digital camera (not a camera phone) and reliable internet connection. Most importantly must be available during the entire production.
We do projects in DC every few months so if it works out this could be an ongoing gig.
Some Other Postings
- Wordpress Expert to Finish Webpage / Web Html Info Design Jobs / Jun 26 06:19:08
- Three Positions - Security gaurd - Door Host for Adult Nightclub / Security Jobs / Jun 26 06:18:41
- Service Engineer - Tier 2 support / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 26 04:52:49
- Videographer/Production Crew / Crew Gigs / Jun 26 04:19:25
- Egg Donors Thrive with us! Apply today and earn extra $$! / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 25 23:28:41
- En buzca de Talentos / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 25 21:57:24
- Pro Tools Expert Wanted / Crew Gigs / Jun 25 21:39:43
- Life Enrichment Assistant (Memory Care) / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 25 20:57:51
- Going to Myrtle Beach? / Travel Vacation Services / Jun 25 18:16:48
- Vehicle Patrol Driver / Security Jobs / Jun 25 16:07:53