Compliance Buyer/ Secret Shopper Needed!
Date Posted : 2012-06-23
Group : Customer Service Jobs
On behalf of Research Triangle Institute, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Compliance Buyers to work on a goverment sponsored research study in the Potter County area. Candidates can also live in Daef Smith, Randall, Moore, Hale and Lipscomb Counties.
In following the parameters of this federally sponsored research study all job applicants must mirror the guidelines of the program being examined and thus must be women of a child bearing age.
This requirement is a bona fide occupational qualification of the position.
COMPLIANCE BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform undercover compliance buys at different vendors (supermarkets, pharmacies, etc.) and collect price infomation using a Smartphone.
Document all activity and interaction with vendors as required.
Meet performance expectations in areas of efficiency, quality, and schedule.
Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Satisfactorily complete project training program.
Adhere to all project requirements and deadlines
Transmit data form vendor visits every night worked.
Reliably submit time and expense reports weekly.
Reliably donate purchased items to a shelter and acquire signature of reliable contact at the shelter.
Reliably submit project forms/materials on schedule.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to complete data collection activities on a project-provided Smartphone. Training will be provided.
Availability to work required hours as specified and mutually agreed upon at the time of hiring.
Travel as required for project-related purpose with possible ocassional overnight stays.
Ability to adjust to the enviroment outdoors and weather conditions as encountered.
Effectively communicate through speech and listening.
Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to climb stairs (various number of flights) as needed.
Ability to adapt to various social enviroments and areas.
Access to and ability to use personal automobile for buisness purposes.
Effective communication skills.
Ability to maintain appropriate communication with supervisor multiple times per week or as needed to insure project schedule is being met
Ability to accurately complete project documents.
The pay for this position averages $13.00 per hour depending on experience. Mileage will be reimbursed at $.55 per mile.
For immediate consideration please apply by visiting:
Some Other Postings
- *$ave Big Money When You Store With Hwy 30 Self Storage* / Parking Storage / Jun 23 15:07:06
- Exciting Opportunity In Development / Technical Support Jobs / Jun 23 13:54:49
- eCommerce start-up seeking lead developer/CTO / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 23 13:15:22
- Specials Specials Specials-planet Self Storage / Parking Storage / Jun 23 12:06:28
- **Entry level/Willing to train for Front desk Staff for Corps/Residt** / Security Jobs / Jun 23 11:26:19
- Collierville Self Storage / Parking Storage / Jun 23 11:12:12
- I have lost my mind! / Crew Gigs / Jun 23 08:21:30
- $150 of Sephora make-up currently going for $3! / Health And Beauty / Jun 23 08:18:35
- Just came to say hello! / Collectibles / Jun 23 08:13:50
- Love dogs? Would you enjoy caring for a dog in your home? / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 23 07:43:31