Carter Bandsaw Blade Guides
Date Posted : 2012-06-23
Group : Tools By Owner
Carter Guides - Model 2300 - fits the Jet and other popular band saws using a round post.
This is a conversion kit that replaces the lower and upper die cast zinc blade guide assemblies on the band saw with a precision machined assembly.
These are lightly used and come with the original packaging and instructions.
$105, cash upon pick up
The Carter blade guide is machined form solid high grade aluminum and utilizes high-grade ball bearings. With the Carter design, the blade is held on each side by a ball bearing and the thrust is taken by a third ball bearing. With the standard design, the blade is loosely held by solid fiber or ceramic blocks and the thrust is taken by the side of a ball bearing.
Bandsaw band saw woodworking wood shop woodshop bandsaw accessories blade guides bandsaw blades Jet Delta Powermatic
Some Other Postings
- Sr Planner/Buyer I / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 23 03:30:38
- Lojistics/Imports/Customs Associate / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 23 03:30:18
- Best airfare deals to the MiddleEast / Travel Vacation Services / Jun 23 02:45:29
- Quality Inspector for Electronic Assemblies / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 23 01:42:18
- Try a PandaHi Alternative# 43967 / Baby Kid Stuff By Dealer / Jun 23 00:07:19
- Cincinnati Reds Self Storage / Parking Storage / Jun 22 22:55:12
- Conference Coordinator - Audiovisual Av / Technical Support Jobs / Jun 22 21:42:53
- Part-time IT/Network Administration Professional / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 22 21:40:04
- Human Capital Specialist / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 19:07:49
- Human Resources Risk Manager Catering Company - $65-75k / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 19:07:28