Part-time Administrative Assistant to the Svp
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Admin Office Jobs
Application process: please submit Resume and Cover Letter. On the subject of your email, please indicate the job posting title. No phone calls please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6/27/12
Position typo: Part-time (20 hours/week)
She/he is responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Housing and Real Estate Development (HRED) and of other staff as requested.
Responsibilities may include:
Maintains SVP's calender and schedules, organizes meetings, travel and team activities.
Produces clear, accurate and concise emails, memos, correspondence and reports.
Tracks and enters new contacts in appropriate systems.
Prepares and coordinates material for internal and external meetings and commitees.
Attends meetings to prepare minutes and helps to maintain division files and e-files.
Provides central point of contact for website updates and changes.
Creates and maintains systems and reports, utilizing appropriate technology to manage these tasks.
Assists with the basic preparation/packaging of applications and proposals.
Prepares PowerPoint presentations and other graphics materials for external audiences.
Assist with press releases and processing their distribution through CHW's marketing unit
Assists in event organization.
Research topics assigned by supervisor on the web and written or telephone contact with experts in the field.
Identifies ways to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of SVP's and HRED division systems and functions.
Bachelor's Degree and one or more years experience in similar role/field.
Ability to write brief reports and buisness correspondence.
Ability to maintain attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced enviroment in an organized way and to manage multiple competing tasks and shifting priorities.
High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels, form residents to elected officials to buisness leaders.
Ability to assist in identifying and solving practical problems.
Intermediate computer software application skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, and in Internet infomational searches.
Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
Valid driver's license and regular availability of an insured vehicle to travel within the San Diego County area.
Interest in serving the needs of San Diego's diverse, low income communities
Experience in real estate, nonprofits, or website oversight a plus.
Valid California driver's license.
The salary range for this position is based on experience and qualifications. CHW works an alternative work week schedule 9/8/80 work week but, on ocassion, the employee may be expected to work overtime on the off- Friday or a weekend.
Some Other Postings
- Private Rv Space To Live In Gates/fenced / Parking Storage / Jun 22 22:33:20
- Parts Sales - Construction Equipment / Technical Support Jobs / Jun 22 21:42:49
- My California Apt for your Manhattan Apt. / Housing Swap / Jun 22 19:22:22
- Contract Recruiter (Beats by Dr. Dre) / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 19:07:44
- Home of Drive-Ups / 10 x 20 $150. / Parking Storage / Jun 22 18:51:27
- home webcam job / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 22 18:03:29
- Fishing Trip $300.00 Total For 6 Hrs / Travel Vacation Services / Jun 22 15:45:45
- Army Band / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 22 15:36:45
- Sr. Project Engineer - Critical Systems / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 15:15:21
- Construction Assistant / ReceptionistNeeded / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 14:56:37