Please help me. Give me an opportunity! Best employee you can get!
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Resumes Job Wanted
"I take pride in my work, because I believe success is the key. I learn fast, and work hard. I've worked various occupations, and feel I have done exceedingly well in each.
You can count on me to get anything needed done. If I don't know how to do something, I will learn quickly! Thank you for looking at my resume, and I hope to hear form you soon."
To obtain a position in a company that has opportunity for advancement.
Walnutwood Adult Education Rancho Cordova, CA
Diploma obtain in 2009
General Education Classes
Beutler Corp Sacramento, CA
Warehouse/Cage/ Temp Position April 4,2012- May 4,2012
Green Home Services Sacramento, Ca
Advertising Specialist/ Dispatch/ Assistant Aug.2011-May 1, 2012
Job Duties: Take calls and make appointments. Take 50+ Calls a day and supply customers with answers and infomation. Advertise via internet on multiple websites.
Alpha Signs Sacramento, CA
Shop Attendant Mar.2011- July 2011
Job Duties: Clean up production shop during the day and at the end of every work day, Also clean the office/ lobby areas at the end of everyday
Goodwill Industries Sacramento, CA
Collection Attendant Dec. 2010 - Mar.2011
Job Duties: Took all donations comming into store, sort donated goods, assist in all customer service needs, swept floors, took out the garbage, cleaned bathrooms.
Target Sacramento, CA
Overnight Stocker Aug. 2010 - Feb.2011
Job Duties: Stock shelf's overnight, organize shelf's per customers and supervisor standards, assist customers needs.
State of California Franchise Tax Board (Temp position) Sacramento, CA
TI1 Clerk Feb 2010- July. 2010
Job Duties: Use Franchise Tax Board TI program to cash checks for the state. Amounts form $.01 to $1,000,000 being handled with care and put into TI system with no errors.
Vagabond Inn Rancho Cordova, CA
Front Desk Clerk Apr.2008-May 2009
Job Duties: Answer Phones, Take reservations on the phone and in person, Check guest in & out in a timely manner, Assist guest with any need or wants, Clean desk and lobby area, Run cash rejister and count draw at the begining and the end of every day.
* Proper phone etiquette
* Customer Service
* Proficient in Microsoft Word
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint
* typo 35 wpm
* Valid Driver's License
* Fast Learner
James Harp College TeacherAvailable Upon Request
James Pyrah State Worker Available Upon Request Don Evans Contractor Available Upon Request Steven Edgell buisness OwnerAvailable Upon Request
Some Other Postings
- Can accomodate cars or furniture. Covered and private gated community / Parking Storage / Jun 22 22:33:19
- Programmer Analyst Ii / Technical Support Jobs / Jun 22 21:42:47
- Looking for Rent to Own w/Acreage / Real Estate Wanted / Jun 22 19:40:16
- Texas Tix / General For Sale By Dealer / Jun 22 19:39:41
- Human Resources Assistant -- to $40k + Ot / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 19:07:42
- Part-time Maid On Fridays / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 22 17:43:22
- 42 Acres Sale Or Trade Mid Tn / Housing Swap / Jun 22 17:18:38
- ******Amazing Body Relax Treatment****** / Therapeutic Services / Jun 22 15:49:14
- Army Infantry / Security Jobs / Jun 22 15:36:43
- Drafter/Auto Cad - Construction Ind. - Electrical Cabling Networking / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 15:15:16