Posting ID : B1009191657
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Resumes Job Wanted
Marquea Y. Hoyett
829-B E 32nd St. Savannah, GA 31401
To obtain a position with a progressive organization that will offer the opportunity for professional growth and advancement within the organization.
Colombia College Associate Degree in General Studies 2008 to Present
Old Dominion Job Corp High School Diploma and Trade in buisness Office Technology 2006
Junior Assistant Manager January2006 -- March 2007
Rainbow, Norfolk, VA.
· Provide supervision and training of all new hires.
· Record data and maintain records on all staff.
· Implement goals and objectives for company enhancement.
· Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions.
Specialist March 2007 -- May 2012
United States Army
· Advised higher management on the overall productivity and requirements of the Class III missions as it pertains to the LOGGAP IV SOW, Quality Plan, SOP and client needs and requests
· Lead Operator and Advisor on Automated Gauging system of tactical fuels bladders.
· Directed the efforts of staff engaged in a variety of lojistical support activities in the areas of Supply Class III Management, Quality Assurance, Transportation, Disposal, Bulk, Retail Fuel Operations, and Aviation Fuel Operations (FARP).
· Conducted daily inspections of operation ensuring that all safety, contractual agreements, SOW, and SOP policies & procedures are adhered to in addition, interacts with QA/QC, DCMA, and goverment Compliance during audits of the maintenance department.
· Developed and implemented curriculum, selects training requirements in addition, assess educational programs for quality and adherence to regulations and standards.
· Facilitaed and delivered training and educational programs covering specified areas such as those concerned with quality assurance, refuel operations, safety standards, policies and procedures.
· Conducted through investigations and reporting of all accidents/incidents such as motor vehicle accident, traffic violations, damages to goverment and company.
· Assigned duties to 20 personnel while making spot checks for work adequacy, and instructed subordinates in work techniques and procedures.
Secret with Background Investigation, November 2007
Good Conduct May 2008
(3) Certificate Of acheivement April 2009
Available upon request