Placement Coordinator/Clinical Case Manager
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Nonprofit Jobs
Since 1973, Olive Crest has transformed the lives of over 50,000 abused, neglected, and at-risk children and their families. We work tirelessly to meet the individual needs of kids in crisis by providing safe homes, counseling, and education for both youth and parents. Our many innovative programs reflect our conviction that strengthening the family is one of the most powerful ways to help heal children. With unwavering compassion, the Olive Crest family maintains a lifelong commitment to the youth and families we serve even after they have graduated form our programs.
Established, proven, and respected, Olive Crest serves nearly 1,000 children and families each day throughout California, Nevada, and the Pacific Northwest.
Our Mission: Olive Crest is dedicated to Preventing child abuse, to Treating and Educating at-risk children and to Preserving the family. . . "One Life at a Time."®
We are currently seeking a full time Placement Coordinator and Clinical Case Manager to coordinate placement of children into foster care homes as well as provide case management services that may include Behavior Rehabilitation Services (BRS). Supervise the intake for each assigned foster child and provide support for the child and foster parents. This includes: Ensuring that each child's needs are met; Making sure that each foster home is in compliance with all Olive Crest Foster Family Agency policies and State policies/WAC's; Instructing, counseling, training, and supporting foster parents in dealing with the foster child's needs and problems; and working as a team to meet the children and families needs and represent quality foster and reunification work in the community.
Qualified candidates should have a relavent work experience along with a Master's Degree form an accredited college or university in one of the following: social work; social welfare; marriage, family and child counseling; child psychology; child development; counseling psychology; social psychology; clinical psychology; educational psychology; or education with emphasis on counseling.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an online application. To learn more about Olive Crest, submit an application or view a complete list of current openings, please visit our web site at www.olivecrest.org.
Some Other Postings
- Energy Analyst (Multifamily / Residential) / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 14:56:46
- Part-Time Writer/Coordinator needed Medical Industry-Marketing / Writing Gigs / Jun 22 14:33:44
- Ass-Kicking Internet Installer Needed / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 22 13:48:14
- Compare!! $25/month/vehicle Secure Outdoor Parking - Storage / Parking Storage / Jun 22 12:45:27
- House sitter pet sitter needed for Oakland Alameda and Berkeley / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 22 12:42:56
- Game Show! Play form Home / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 22 11:48:22
- Cd Transcription / Writing Gigs / Jun 22 09:24:11
- Need to get that bike or chopper running for summer? / Cycle Services / Jun 22 09:15:51
- Puppy companion needed / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 22 08:49:26
- Ip Paralegal Position / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 22 07:10:48