Ge Front loaders-Delivery Available!
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Appliances By Owner
I am moving at the end of this month, but would like to sell this before then. My new house comes with appliances. They are both in good condition. They are only a year old and I paid almost $2000 when purchased new.
I am asking $500 for the washer and $150 for the dryer or make me a reasonable offer for the set.
The dryer makes a squeak and I was told that the issue appears to be due to drum slides (plastic peices that guide and hold the dryer bucket) wearing out. It would be a $20 fix to someone who knows or about $100 for a repair guy to do it. The dryer still works great and dries clothes all the way, just the noise that is present, but I never fixed it since my appliances at my current house are in a seperate room so it never bothered me.
Some Other Postings
- Don't Delay Take That Vacation You Need. / Travel Vacation Services / Jun 22 04:33:22
- Seek Nyc 'swap' July 10th-16th For My Santa Barbara Calif Coast Home / Housing Swap / Jun 22 04:13:49
- Healthcare Attorney with Transactional/Corporate Experience Wanted! / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 22 04:01:05
- Part time security gaurd needed / Security Jobs / Jun 22 03:55:18
- Programmer/Analyst - Salesforce / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 22 03:31:13
- Mitel System Engineer / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 22 03:19:22
- Temporary Senior Mechanical Engineer (cv10927) / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:46:30
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer Electrical (Analog/RF) / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:45:54
- iOS Sw Epm Applications & Frameworks / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:45:33
- Docket Assistant / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 22 02:40:25