My New York Apartment for Your Boulder or Aspen Apartment
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Housing Swap
I am interested in exchanging my 1-bedroom coop apartment on the 12th floor in the northwestern corner of the Bronx with a spectacular view of the Jerome Reservoir and the Manhattan skyscrapers (and the Van Cortlandt Park with a golf course and tennis courts on the backside of the building) for your apartment in Boulder or Aspen, Colorado.
1 bedroom with an air conditioner
1 large kitchen (with a dishwasher) with an air conditioner
1 large living room (subdivided by a bookshelf for a small office space) with an air conditioner
There is a common laundry room at the basement.
Bus Stop right in front of the building (0 minute): Buses #1, 2, and 10.
7-minute walk (or 2-minute ride on Buses #1 or #2) to the Mosholu Parkway Station of Subway #4 (East Side)
5-minute ride on Buses #1 or #2 to the Bedford Park Boulevard Station of Subway #D (6th Avenue)
10-minute ride on Buses #1 or #10 to the 231st Street Station of Subway #1 (West Side)
Sedgwick Avenue at Dickinson Street
Some Other Postings
- Graduate Level Writing Tutor Needed for Consumer Behavior/Marketing / Writing Gigs / Jun 22 03:42:36
- It Wanted...Ready for a new life? / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 22 03:31:01
- Field Systems/Network Engineer / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 22 03:19:14
- Process Unit Engineer (San Francisco Bay Area) / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:46:19
- Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:45:45
- Seeking Architects with 3+ Years Experience / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:45:19
- Looking for football/rugby/boxing trainers / Crew Gigs / Jun 22 02:30:27
- Highway 70 Storage Center; Your Home for Sizzling Summer Deals!! / Parking Storage / Jun 22 01:55:58
- Sourcing/Internet Research Specialists-some remote / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 00:24:25
- Senior Wireless Engineer / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 21 22:55:26