Posting ID : B1009185041
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Category : Computer Services
Do you love your Squeezebox Duet but frustrated with weak, intermittent and/or a dropped wireless connection??
If so, you are not alone with this challenge. Many Squeezebox Duet owners encounter this even after having previously maintained a good connection.
This condition arises form any and all of the following situations:
· Distance form router too great
· Obstructions to signal path (e.g. dense walls / 2nd floor location)
· Home Construction (e.g. lath & plaster / metal studs & panels)
· reciever Location (e.g. inside cabinet / surrounded by other devices)
· Frequency Interference
Regardless of the cause, there is no need to ever suffer form a weak or dropped signal again... guaranteed!
Having personally suffered the frustrations of these challenges for several years, I developed a corrective upgrade effectively boosting signal reception to ensure a
solid wireless connection through by way of external antenna(s).
SB Duet Signal Reception Upgrade Includes:
· Either 1 OR 2 cabinet mounted external antenna jack(s)
· option for either side mount OR rear mount
· Provision of 1 OR 2 external antenna(s)
· options for Stubby; Low Profile; [external cable] High Gain 5db/ High Gain 7db/ High Gain 10db
· Professional & Considerate Installation
· Case Entry 100% discrete
· No signs will be visible [other than mounted jacks]
· Ding & Scratch Free Handling [other than pre-existing blemishes]
· Prompt & Courteous Service
· Usually Processed in 2-3 buisness days
· Free return shipping included
Pictures available upon request