Pac or Fnp for busy Pediatric Office
Date Posted : 2012-06-22
Group : Healthcare Jobs
PAC or FNP for busy Pediatric Office near the Broadmoor
Specific Location: Colorado Springs
Immediate Opportunity available for part-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant to join one of our Pediatric Clinics in south west Colorado Springs. This will be a part-time 16 hours per week position, working approximately eight hours per day with some flexibility to assist when providers are away on vacation
Full range of clinical duties for a practititoner with a background in Pediatrics.
Licensed in the State of Colorado, Prescriptive Authority (Nurse Practitioner), valid DEA not entry level position. Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant. Must be comfortable utilizing an EMR system. This practice will go live with EMR very shortly.
For more infomation, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Some Other Postings
- Adobe Cq 5 Consultant / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 22 03:31:22
- Junior It Administrator - Part Time / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 22 03:19:09
- High-end Residential Drafter / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:46:14
- Corporate Interiors (t.i.) Drafters / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 22 02:45:42
- Lake House (or off-water lot) for Salt Access with dock / Housing Swap / Jun 22 02:15:18
- 4 Bedroom Rent to Own Wanted! / Real Estate Wanted / Jun 22 02:06:50
- Reality Tv / Crew Gigs / Jun 22 01:34:31
- Seeking a home to purchase / Real Estate Wanted / Jun 22 00:39:34
- Human Resources Generalist - Hs / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 22 00:24:20
- Mac Desktop/Architect / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 21 22:55:20