Client Development Coordinator
Date Posted : 2012-06-21
Group : Legal Paralegal Jobs
Law Counsel Staffing seeks a Client Development Coordinator to work in a major DC Law Firm. The Client Development Coordinate will provide marketing supporte for practice groups and industry groups and will work closely with marketing managers and specialists to provide a variety of routine client development and marketing activities in support of firm-wide objectives.
The duties and responsibilites for the position follow:
Collecting & logging representative matters for experience lists and databases of work (e.g., new file memo tracking, litigation database)
Work with Director of Client Development to develop and implement best practices for inputting practice area & industry group activities and contact infomation into InterAction Opportunities program for improved tracking of RM and firmwide client development activities and reporting on results of these efforts.
Coordinating the production and distribution of internal & external practice and industry group communications, including but not limited to: newsletters, web, negative lists and print marketing content
Occassional support of practice and industry group events, including creation and mailing of invitations, lojistics, RSVP tracking, notifying attorneys re specific clients, internal/external promotion, practice area materials and handouts, and working at the event.
Posting alerts, pitches, narrowly focused RFPs, and practice materials to intranet and internet.
Supporting profile and directory submissions for practices, industries and attorneys
Other responsibilities as assigned and required.
Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related field.
Two years' experience in professional services marketing or related field a plus. Demonstrated background of accomplishment in marketing or professional services. Previous law firm experience a plus.
Facility with technology and software for marketing the practice group (i.e., Word, PowerPoint and Excel. InterAction, Adobe and Publisher skills a plus.).
Some Other Postings
- Internship for 3Ls and JDs -- Work Remotely / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 21 18:18:22
- Mechanical Assembly Technician - I / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 21 16:40:24
- Night Porter / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 21 16:39:59
- Senior Engineer -- New Mobile and eReader Design and Development / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 21 16:22:19
- Law Firm Patent Docketing Specialist / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 21 16:03:57
- Used Motorcycle Parts ATV's and Scooters (Towing Service & Repair) / Cycle Services / Jun 21 13:18:40
- Full Time Graphic Artist / Designer (html & Photoshop) Needed Now / Web Html Info Design Jobs / Jun 21 11:54:14
- Sports Producers / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 21 11:33:42
- Secutiy gaurds Wanted / Security Jobs / Jun 21 10:22:20
- Park Your Rv in exchange for caretaking / Parking Storage / Jun 21 10:01:32