5 acres wooded with home in Columbia gorge
Date Posted : 2012-06-20
Group : Housing Swap
We have 5 beautiful acres of mature pine and oak trees with a 1400 sq ft manufactured home on it. It is a 1999 fleetwood- 3 beds, 2 baths, and nicely done. custom knotty pine trim throughout entire home, skylights, huge kitchen, nice open floorplan, big master bath with double vanity sink and garden tub. energy efficient. Nice garden growing with pumphouse and woodshed. custom playground built in backyard with fire pit.
We love this area- however we are looking to be within 40 miles of the Spokane area for job employment. We are interested in either selling outright or possibly trades considered. We are looking to trade down please- so you must have your trade +cash to work deal out. We will consider any property within 40 miles vicinity of the Spokane area- but must be out in the country not in town please.
Our property was assessed this spring for $130,000
All taxes are paid up to date and clear title
Goldendale Wa is the gateway to the Columbia gorge. It is 10 miles form the Columbia River. 120 miles form Portland/Vancouver. It is a quaint small town with stunning views of the Cascade mountains.
or email via PandaHi
or 509-737-7910 (message phone only)
NO TEXT MESSAGES
Some Other Postings
- Model Competition (National Casting) / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / Jun 20 09:03:36
- Asst Project Manager Needed for Drywall Subcontractor / Architect Engineer Cad Jobs / Jun 20 08:09:40
- Buffalo Bill's Wild West Poster Antique Snowshoes and More / Antiques By Dealer / Jun 20 07:51:18
- Hr & Administration Manager / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 20 07:41:15
- Product Development/Marketing / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 20 07:40:52
- Custom Fabricator and Sewer / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 20 07:40:27
- Flat Glass Machine Operator / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 20 07:40:04
- Philadelphia Sports Writers Wanted / Writing Gigs / Jun 20 06:03:26
- Creative Media Biz (CMB42010) / Business Commercial / Jun 20 05:48:59
- Laccrosse Videographer Needed / Crew Gigs / Jun 20 05:42:17