Technical Consultant Engineer
Date Posted : 2012-06-19
Group : Web Html Info Design Jobs
Land yourself this great full time opportunity with one of our prestige clients right in Beaverton, OR.
As a Senior Technical Consultant Engineer in our growing Professional Services group you are responsible for development of software applications with our clients while leveraging your technology leadership accross the project team. You will work with customers on design and implementation, and will be charged with mentoring and guiding the success of junior team members in both technology and consulting best practices. Responsible for the most technically challenging tasks and development, this hands on role includes object/data modeling, workflow design buisness logic programming, UI/forms/reports design, and solving other technical and buisness problems as driven by customer requirements. This role also participates in the definition and development of the requirements and detailed design for the customer-specific application and therefor will be involved in customer interactions.
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work closely with project and account management to develop a clear definition of requirements and function required by the client.
Design, implement, and/or configure customer-specific requirements and functions.
Document requirements, design, and implementation as required.
Ensure quality through thorough testing.
Interact and work closely with Customer Support on escalated/technical issues.
Technical and design guidance/review
Identification of best practices/approach in design and implementation and mentoring of others in adoption. Requires excellent analysis, abstraction, and communication skills.
Undergraduate degree in computer science systems or equivalent programming/development experience. (BSCS)
4-6 years hands-on web application development/programming with experience in or using:
Database technology and SQL/query design, preferably using Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with SQL Reporting.
HTML and XML familarity
Source code control technology and process; preferably using VSS
Microsoft Windows; preferably Windows Server
Leadership role/experience in design and implementation; experience as a project lead or technical lead
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Proficient or experience with Microsoft enviroment and tools; including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
Some Other Postings
- Change the color of your dash! Led swap / Cycle Services / Jun 19 20:16:23
- Manual Lathe Machinist / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 19 19:59:20
- Portable Sawmill Hfe 36 / Farm Garden By Dealer / Jun 19 19:57:59
- Php Developer/Web Engineer Opening @ Venture-backed Mobile startup / Internet Engineering Jobs / Jun 19 19:43:41
- Product Quality Manager / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 19 19:25:52
- Two Commercial Storage Buildings / Parking Storage / Jun 19 19:09:12
- Memorial Horse Brass / Farm Garden By Dealer / Jun 19 17:16:21
- Senior It Engineer / Systems Networking Jobs / Jun 19 16:39:37
- Feature Documentary Needs eexcutive Producer / Crew Gigs / Jun 19 16:25:08
- Permanent Trade / Swap Ozark Farm For Lake/ River / Oceanfront Home / Housing Swap / Jun 19 16:03:23