Posting ID : B1009162612
Date Posted : 2012-06-19
Category : Housing Swap
CREATIVE PERMANENT TRADE / SWAP of 50 acre +/- farm and newer home for a home/cabin on river or lake front, elevated enough to be out of any flood plain areas. Seeking, yet flexible, 2-3 bedroom, 1-1.5 bath, with 1-4 acres, garage/car port/out building(s), and easily insurable. Would like small boat dock/ramp. ALL issues flexible.
Our property is paid off, free and clear with no encumbrances. It has been valued at $185,000. Yet, we are flexible in value, if your property is to our liking. Possibly, even with lower value, IF, you have boat or other item(s) to additionally barter/trade/swap to make up difference in price.
This 50 +/- acres supports a variety of mixed hardwoods with marketable value if one were so inclined to harvest off standing timber. With year round running spring. Great hunting of turkey and deer. (2004) singlewide Clayton 16x56 home, with new sun-room, large wrap-around deck, nice landscaping, with lots of privacy and seclusion. Home comes with 20 laying hens and rooster.
infomation ON HOME AND PROPERTY:
- Owner Owned since 1968
- Located Mid-Way between Lebanon & Ft. Lenard Wood, aprox.138 mile marker, south side of interstate
- +/- 50 Acres, Rolling Timbered, Located In Laclede County
- Located 4 miles east of Stoutland exit, on south outer-limits road, 3.5 miles west of Pulaski County line
- 30 minutes south of Lake of the Ozarks
- 1 1/2 hour south/west to Branson
- Hill-Top view of Richland night lights 10 miles away
- Borders Interstate 44 And Viewable on N/W Side, County Road along N/E Side
- Thousands In Marketable Timber, In Cedar And Oaks
- All Weather Spring
- Three Phase Power for Light Industry
- Two Wells
- New small 16x16 Mini Barn and Chicken Coop Combo
- LOTS of Deer and Turkey, Great Hunting Area, walking distance to Gasconade River.
- NON-SMOKED IN HOME