Truck going form Dayton Ohio to Ft Myers -Do you need anything moved ?
Date Posted : 2012-06-14
Group : Rideshare
Were moving to Ft Myers form Dayton Ohio and renting a U-Haul typo truck to move our things and tow a car.
Were in the process of selling much of our stuff and getting our house ready to rent or sell.
We can actually get all our stuff in a U Haul 10' truck but can get a 16' Penske for the same price.
I can rent a bigger truck if needed.
If you have checked on 1 way rentals to Florida you know they aren't cheap, not to mention the fuel.
If we share a truck a guesstimate including fuel would be me paying $850 and you paying $750....(I'm paying more to tow the car)
My "goal " date is around August 1st but could be as early as July20th.
Nothing is carved in stone , so if your interested give me a call,maybe we can come up with a plan to benefit both of us.
Call Roger at 937-272-2831
Sorry NO TEXTING - my phone won't recieve them.
Some Other Postings
- Obx Beach Vacation--specials / Travel Vacation Services / Jun 14 21:18:57
- Wiki Writer / Writing Editing Jobs / Jun 14 20:34:00
- Senior C#/sql Developer / Web Html Info Design Jobs / Jun 14 19:48:47
- Exceptional Controller(HR/accounting) needed as soon as possiable! / Human Resource Jobs / Jun 14 19:06:44
- Junior Rfp Writer / Writing Editing Jobs / Jun 14 18:30:21
- Deputy General Counsel Health Law / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 14 18:22:51
- Taking article submissions for ground floor entertainment website / Writing Gigs / Jun 14 17:15:18
- Part-time Legal Assistant - Immigration / Legal Paralegal Jobs / Jun 14 16:36:59
- Automotive Tool Design Technician / Manufacturing Jobs / Jun 14 16:31:37
- Great Job :: Rental Rep for Baby Equipment / Et Cetera Jobs / Jun 14 15:13:04