Basement Rehab Materials
Date Posted : 2012-05-29
Group : Materials By Owner
Hydro-Seal 75 for sealing and patching basement walls and floors. No material is better for coating and rehabbing damp,leaking basement walls and floors. Grat for concrete, block & stone foundations
Now available in 1 gallon 6 gallon and 10 gallon kits.
Colors now avaialble: White, Gray, Beige, Pool blue
1 gallon kits $50 will cover 100 to 150 square feet.
Mixed with Concrete sand mix 1 gallon will make a 50lb pail of wateproof mortar
To waterproof your basement walls with Hydro-Seal 75
1. Wash surface with TSP and neutrallize with clear water.
2. Apply 1st coat of Hydro-Seal 75 with 1/2" nap roller
3. Patch any cracks and holes with Hydro-Seal 75 Mortar (add Cement & sand to mixed Hydro-Seal 75 and use for plugging and patching cracks and holes)
4. Apply 2nd coat of Hydro-Seal 75
Cleanup with soap and water.
Northern Industries Inc
Coventry RI 02816
Call 401 821 2121
Some Other Postings
- Sell Movie Or Book / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / May 29 17:54:59
- Love To Travel? Up For An Amazing Adventure? This Is The Show For You! / Tv Film Video Radio Jobs / May 29 17:54:32
- Sydney for San Diego / Housing Swap / May 29 17:44:23
- Keep the party going and get your boat tuned up today! / Marine Services / May 29 17:04:22
- Production/Light Assembly / Manufacturing Jobs / May 29 15:08:38
- Industrial Instrumentation & Controls Technician / Manufacturing Jobs / May 29 15:08:13
- â¹(â¢Â¿â¢) (^_)Excess Things & Can't Afford Storage?Room? Moving it?â¹(â / Parking Storage / May 29 14:40:29
- dirt bike atv go cart moped service / Cycle Services / May 29 13:39:29
- New Black 20"kmc Rockstar Wheels / Auto Parts By Dealer / May 29 13:28:59
- Campus lodge apartment need sublease / Housing Swap / May 29 12:36:16